- Helps support brain, eye and immune system development
- 400 mg DHA daily dose along with 600 mg of EPA
- Sourced from fish species naturally low in contaminants like mercury
- Purified to remove dioxins, PCBs, and heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium
- Rigorously checked in house and by a 3rd party lab to ensure maximum purity and quality
- Easy to swallow softgel capsules
- Available in 90 capsule bottles (1.5 month supply)
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA is the perfect companion to all the Prenatal Ease products. You can take it before, during and after pregnancy.
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential and can only be obtained through diet. The richest sources of Omega 3 are from oily fish, but unfortunately most women do not eat the recommended amount. This is partly due to the fact that many Omega 3 rich fish are contaminated with heavy metals, and polychlorinated biphenyl compounds. Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA provides you with all the recommended Omega 3 fatty acids but without the risk of contaminants. Our fish oil is first made from fish that is naturally low in contaminates and then it is further purified through molecular distillation. They are then tested in house and by a third-party laboratory to ensure maximum purity and quality.
Within the Omega 3 fatty acids, the two most beneficial fatty acids are DHA and EPA. DHA is essential to fetal growth and development and is particularly important to visual and cognitive development. EPA supports the development of the cardiovascular, immune and inflammatory system. Studies also show that EPA is essential in helping the transportation of DHA through the placenta to the baby and it helps DHA get through the fetal cell membrane. Many studies have shown the benefits of taking both EPA and DHA together. Each serving of Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA has both DHA and EPA to ensure you get the maximum benefit of the Omega 3 fatty acids.